+64 (0) 21 246 0500 (GMT + 13.00)
- NOVEMBER 2019 SINGING FOR THEIR SUPPER – NZ OPERA’S RADICAL MAKE-OVER FOR 2020
- July 2018 THOMAS DE MALLET BURGESS APPOINTED GENERAL DIRECTOR, NEW ZEALAND OPERA
- September 2018 Synchronised swimmers in opera? What NZ Opera’s new general director may bring.
- Thomas de Mallet Burgess in the limelight – nominated as Australian Artist of the Year 2017 in Limelight Magazine
- LOST & FOUND’S 5 STAR PRODUCTION OF ‘TROUBLE IN TAHITI’ REVIEWED IN AUGUST’S OPERA MAGAZINE.
The Singing and Acting Handbook
A second edition of ‘The Singing and Acting Handbook’ is in progress and the authors are currently organising a workshop tour to performing arts institutions in Europe and the USA to explore the methodology and ideas behind this ground-breaking work. Please contact Thomas de Mallet Burgess if you wish to organise a visit to your institution.